– A degree in biology, ecology, natural resource management, or related field.
– Knowledge about tropical forest ecosystems, tropical flora and fauna, and/or coral reefs ecology is required.
– Experience working in the area of environment and development with emphasis on project coordination, implementation monitoring and backstopping under programme administration and management would be an asset.
– Fluency in English with an ability to write clearly and concisely. Ability to communicate in Thai would be a strong asset.
– Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet navigational skills.
– Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Awareness of local context and cultural sensitivity is a must.
– A dive license is a useful asset.
– Physical fitness is needed for the various outdoor activities.