Soneva Privacy Statement
Your privacy is very important to us. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Soneva Web Site will explicitly ask when information is required that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when making reservations or when requesting a specific service.(“Personal Information”)
2) Soneva Web Site uses your personal information to operate the site, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Soneva Web Site may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services. (“Secondary Use”)
3) If the Soneva Web Site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
4) Soneva Web Site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in good-faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Soneva or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Soneva or this site.
5) If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.