Festival Of Colour 2018
This month our guests will have the opportunity to experience...
A celebration of rare experiences
Festival of Colour 2018 - Yellow
Starlight. The fizz of Champagne bubbles in a crystal flute. A candlelit dinner by the light of the moon. A flame in the dark. Unravel the mysteries of the universe with Astronomy sessions in our Observatory or over a delicious dinner. Chef Prateek Sadhu from Mumbai’s fine dining hotspot Masque, Tim Butler from Bangkok’s Eat Me will be firing up Soneva Fushi’s kitchens. Look out for fashion designer Manish Arora in collaboration with the Glass Studio. This month at Soneva Kiri the children’s Junior Holiday Programme begins.
A magnificent line up of visiting chefs, wellness practitioners, glass artists and musicians await this May across Soneva Fushi, Soneva Jani and Soneva Kiri.
- Manish Arora - 9 May to 19 May
- Soneva Junior Holiday Programme - 15 May 2017 to 15 May 2018
- Freediving with Ken Kiriyama - 1 December 2017 to 31 May 2018
- Chef: Mr Akira Koba And Mr Katshurio To - 1 February to 10 May
- Michael Hüsken - 1 May 2018
- César Tejedor - 15 April to 15 May
- Chef: Dmitry Shurashov - 28 April to 7 May
- Chef: Prateek Sadhu - 14 May to 18 May
- Chef: Tim Butler - 20 May to 26 May
- Paweennuch Soisongsee (Khun Noom) - 16 April to 16 May
- Soneva Junior Holiday Programme - 9 May 2017 - 18 March
- Aerial Yoga - 26 May 2017 to 26 May 2018
Chef - Tim Butler
Tim Butler is the Head Chef at Eat Me, a fine dining restaurant in Bangkok. Born in Portland, Maine, Chef Tim Butler lived in New York City and Southern California before moving to Bangkok in 2009 and joining Eat Me in 2010 as Executive Chef, where he evolved the cuisine into the modern, Asian-influenced, international comfort food that has won the restaurant awards.
Chef Prateek Sadhu
Born in Kashmir in 1986, Prateek Sadhu grew up around farms. Naturally curious and always driven, he could be found in the kitchen by his 10th birthday and over the coming years spent most of his free time there, learning the basics with his mother and aunt.
Calendar of Colours
Each month will bring a unique collection of experiences
Kunfunadhoo Island, Baa Atoll, Republic of Maldives