Scope of Position
To provide administrative support to Soneva’s Marketing team and act as point of Marketing contact between internal (operation team and other teams) and external agencies (PR Agencies ,etc.)
Key Targets of Excellence
● Create better system of supplier and PR Agencies payments to maintain good relationships
● To work with PR Agencies to get more Marketing exposure from Charity sponsorship and Soneva can be sponsor on A-list Charity event.
Duties and essential job functions
● Manage and monitor “sonevaegifting.com” email address and admin account backend.
● Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
● Liaise with Charity organization to maximize marketing exposure.
● Support the Marketing Director with tasks as required
● Share the upcoming press visits summary for all resorts on a weekly basis
● Manage the media database
● Update Charity Prize Auction report
● Collateral Inventory control and ensure we have sufficient quantities when get the request
● Prepare PR / Social Media / Marketing Representative agreement when required.
● Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business administration or relevant field is a strong advantage
Skills and abilities
● Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
● Excellent communication skills in English and Thai
● Problem assessment and problem solving
● Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
● Flexible and adaptable with excellent organisational skill.
● Minimum two (3) to three (4) years of relevant working experiences
● Fluency English and Thai
General Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
- Liaising with finance team to prioritize & following up the payment and correspondence to supplier on the payment status.
- Arranging Flight, Visa and accommodation to Marketing team when travelling and arrange flight for Journalist when need and requested by PR team.
- Help to coordinate the logistics of press trips in terms of liaising between journalist and PR agencies if required
- Liaise with PR Agencies to share information as required
- Co-ordinate and provide the Charity Prize Auction to the event organizer when approved.
- Procurement for Marketing. Administrative paperwork and get the approval for Sales & Marketing and follow-up (purchase requests, travel approvals, reimbursements, Representative Retainer fee invoice etc.)