Day to Day Activities:
- Be the liaison between the client and CRM developers to ensure we have the correct information for reports (ad-hoc, automated, etc.), GEMS functionalities, E-Gifting requests / changes
- Be the point of contact with the HUB / PROPERTIES / RESERVATIONS for anything related to the e-Gifting portal
- Attend Bi-Monthly / Monthly calls with each property with / for updates and requests
- Manage the eDMs + Event Invites requests involve testing, making updates, follow ups & scheduling (since July 2019)
- Creating & maintaining user access for CRM, GEMS, e-Gifting & ORM
- Additions / Changes / Translations for MSP, GSS & MSE
- Maintaining the CPR Request Forms + Evaluation
- Review of the CRM alerts/notifications
- Ad-hoc area such as data capture competition, presentation / training decks
- Campaign Reports
- Maintain the Soneva work in progress document for project management
- Assisted Soneva shared services team in the following projects:
Guest Recognition Strategy Launch
Benefits Landing Page for eDMs + on-property documentation
Co-ordination / Testing of Updates / Changes within CRM applications
On-property + Skype Trainings
- Voice of Customer Campaign
- Assist and attend training / on-boarding calls
- Confirmation Platform Testing / Co-ordination
- Campaign Reports for May 2019
- Ad-hoc or Automated Reports Testing / Coordination
- Quarterly Reports
- Trade & Contract Database Uploads
Fluency in English is essential, other language is a plus
Must have five years experience in a similar role
SLOW LIFE Responsibilities:
Slow life is the Soneva guiding Principle that embraces who we are and everything we do.
What we do and what we have always done
Sustainable, Local, Organic, Wellness
How do we do it? Through…
Learning, Inspiring, Fun Experiences
Ensure that all materials used are sustainable (example: environmentally friendly printer paper; toner is recycled; laptops and their batteries are recycled etc.). Bring to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee when this is not the case.
Always look for new local products and local sources of products for use in your and in the heart of house areas. Bring ideas on this to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee.
Explain to the hosts whenever possible and whenever the products are organic (for example, environmentally friendly and/or recycled paper; healthy food for the hosts in the host restaurant; double-sided printing; colour printing only if necessary etc.). If there are products you know of that are being grown organically and available locally, but not available at the resort, bring this to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee.
At every opportunity, talk to guests and other hosts about what is available at the resort to strengthen their body, mind and spirit. Examples at the Spa: Yoga; Reiki; Meditation; Visiting Practitioners etc.
Inform the guests and other hosts about Six Senses Wellness Water, Meat-Free Day, SLOW LIFE Hour, what the resort does to conserve energy, help the community, protect the environment and reduce CO2 emissions.
Be informed of exciting LIFE activities that are offered at the resort and share this information with guests at every opportunity.