Skills and abilities:
– Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the resort by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
– Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
– Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
– Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local law.
– Complete knowledge of Soneva policies and procedures; rules and regulations, facilities and services, first aid and fire- fighting preferred
– Public relations and Human relations skills.
– Ability to co-ordinate with other departments, familiarity with the entire Resort premises.
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
– 1+ years in a similar role in five star luxury hotel or resort
– Good command of English (Minimum requirement of Intermediate level of competency) and should be Thai speaking.