Senior Graphic Designer

  • Full Time

Scope of Position

  • Responsible for all of Soneva’s design and collateral requirements
  • Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
  • Must be highly creative and have excellent design skills
  • Must be fluent with the Adobe Suite, as well as Wordpress and Microsoft
  • Must be able to work under pressure and turnaround requests quickly, at the highest quality
  • Must be able to liaise with printers and other vendors to ensure marketing collateral is delivered on time, as per budget, and to the highest quality.

 

Key Targets of Excellence

  • Maintain Soneva’s brand standard at all times
  • To help to push the boundaries of creative design within Soneva’s brand guidelines as we embark on a journey of brand development and extension.
  • To turnaround 80% of requests within 24 hours, and the remaining 20% within 72 hours.

 

Duties and essential job functions  

 

Daily

  • Design requirements from the marketing department as well as other departments across Soneva
  • Create artwork for digital and print adverts as required

 

Monthly

  • Update Soneva’s brochures with new templates and new images
  • Enhance images as requested and help to maintain Soneva’s library of assets.
  • Produce compelling visual content

 

Qualifications

  • A university degree and at least five years of graphic design is essential.
  • Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Good attitude and personality, service-minded, with an excellent level of communication and negotiation skills
  • Good knowledge of the printing process
  • Wordpress and HTML is a plus

 

Skills and abilities

  • Must be highly organized with strong time management and excellent communication skills.
  • Must be able to keep track of ongoing projects

 

Experience

  • At least five years of experience in a similar role
  • Luxury experience preferred

 

Language Skills

  • Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Apply now

  • Upload your cv
  • By submitting your CV and any supporting documents, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the use of Personal Information that you are providing in accordance with our Soneva HR Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.