Experience Eid this year surrounded by a sapphire hued lagoon
Embark on luxurious dining events around Soneva Jani’s sparkling lagoon in celebration of Eid. Unique experiences are in store for the whole family - Enjoy homemade Arabic cuisine, snorkel with majestic manta rays or indulge the senses with relaxing spa treatments at our overwater Soneva Spa.
Dining is a Soneva speciality, and to celebrate Eid we have prepared a range of cuisines from around the world - including regional favourites from the Middle East. Plus, delve into the flavours of Japanese cuisine with Grand Master Chef Kiichi Okabe previously from a two Michelin-starred restaurant as well as Dubai's Okku. Or, indulge in Alaskan, Blue, Kamchatka or Sri Lankan mud crabs at our new restaurant, The Crab Shack, recently voted as the world's most romantic restaurant by CNN.com.
Enjoy a sustainable fishing trip, with the wind and the waves an exhilarating backdrop for some family bonding. Explore the ancient Ayurvedic treatments and signature spa journeys at the Soneva Spa.
For the children, our Den’s (children’s club) weekly programmes are filled with activities that inspire curiosity, fun and learning. The Soneva Children’s Camp is filled with activities including guided snorkelling, night time island exploration, traditional handicraft making, language classes, yoga, tennis, water sports, bike riding, kayaking, paddleboarding and so much more.
THIS OFFER IS INCLUSIVE OF:
● Stay 7 nights and pay for 5, stay 4 nights and pay for 3
● This offer includes complimentary Half Board (breakfast and dinner) for all paying guests (minimum 4-night stay)
● Up to two children under the age of 15 years old stay for free with complimentary daily Full Board from our children’s menu and round trip air transfers (minimum 4 night stay)
Terms & Conditions
● This offer is valid for stays falling between June 1 to July 21, 2019
● This offer is only applicable for new bookings made from April 2019 onwards
● The Booking Code RSJME19 must be indicated when making a reservation
● Reservations can be made by contacting your preferred travel agents or our reservations department at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +91 124 4511000
Make an enquiry