Celebrate a magical Eid in the Maldives
Join us at Soneva Fushi for Eid celebrations for the whole family, from dinner events, visiting Michelin-starred chefs and Arabic cuisine, to manta ray snorkelling trips and dolphin cruises.
Dining takes centre stage on our island with a myriad of cuisines from around the world on offer - including a guest chef to cook delicacies from the region.
Dine in the comfort and privacy of your own villa, have a private barbecue on a sandbank, or at a location of your choosing.
Enjoy a sustainable fishing trip, with the wind and the waves an exhilarating backdrop for some family bonding. Visit the Six Senses Spa, a peaceful enclave where you can indulge your senses with treatments from East and West.
Children are also well catered for, as we offer weekly programmes at our Den (children’s club), filled with activities that inspire curiosity, fun and learning. The Soneva Children’s Camp is filled with activities including guided snorkelling, night time island safaris, traditional handicraft and coconut oil making, language classes, glassblowing, yoga, tennis, water sports, bike riding, kayaking, paddleboarding, and much more.
THIS OFFER IS INCLUSIVE OF:
● Stay 7 nights and pay for 5, stay 4 nights and pay for 3
● This offer includes daily breakfast for all guests
● One complimentary Sunset Dolphin Cruise (minimum 4 night stay)
● 50% off domestic round trip air transfers between Malé and Soneva Fushi (minimum 7 night stay)
● One Visiting Chef Dinner when you purchase Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
● Two children under the age of 15 years stay free with complimentary daily Full Board from our children’s menu and round trip air transfers (minimum 4 night stay)
Terms & Conditions
● This offer is valid for stays falling between June 1 to July 21, 2019
● This offer is only applicable for new bookings made from April 2019 onwards
● The Booking Code RSFME19 must be indicated when making a reservation
● Reservations can be made by contacting your preferred travel agents or our reservations department at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +91 124 4511000