Snorkelling is a fantastic way to get up close and acquainted with the marine world below the waves of the Indian Ocean. We would love to share with you the incredibly rare experience of snorkelling the giants of the ray family: Manta Rays. These gentle giants are majestic creatures with wingspans of up to seven metres or 22 feet. Explore Hanifaru Bay, home to one of the world’s largest populations of Manta Rays, where they come each year to feed on plankton.
This offer is valid for bookings from June 1 - October 31, 2019 when you book a stay with a minimum of seven nights.
THIS OFFER IS INCLUSIVE OF:
- All the inclusions in the Book Direct Offer
- One Welcome Drink at Out of the Blue per stay
- One Manta Ray Snorkelling Trip per stay
- One Guided Snorkelling trip with our Marine Biologist per stay
Terms & Conditions
● The above offer is based on the number of guests included in the villa rate
● The above offer can be combined with any of our other offers
● Advanced reservation is required and subject to availability
● Reservations can be more by contacting your preferred travel agents or our Reservations team at E: email@example.com or T: +91 124 4511000
We are pleased to offer you the best online rate when you book directly with soneva.com
Discover our other Offers
Rugby World Cup 2019
We are delighted to announce that three of England’s rugby heroes; James Haskell, Jason Robinson and Austin Healey will be commentating in person on selected matches on this year’s Rugby World Cup.