Secrets of Koh Kood
Discover the charm and hidden secrets of one of Thailand’s most beautiful islands when you stay at Soneva Kiri in March and November 2018. Enjoy select experiences, on us.
Visit a local fishing village and learn more about island life in Thailand. Snorkel your way through the crystal clear waters of a nearby National Marine Park. Delve deep into the rainforest and meet Koh Kood’s butterflies with our local guide.
Visit the local market with our renowned Chef Benz and select the freshest ingredients from the day’s catch before returning to Soneva Kiri for a personal cooking class with the Chef. In the evening, our resident Astronomer will show you the secrets of the universe at our state-of-the-art Observatory.
• Koh Kood Discovery tour to see the highlights of Thailand’s fourth largest island
• Koh Rang National Marine Park – Snorkelling and Lunch
• Koh Kood Butterfly Quest with our local guide
• Benz’s Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour
• Stargazing with our resident astronomer
Terms & Conditions
• The offer is only applicable for new bookings made from October 20, 2017 onwards and is valid for stays at Soneva Kiri between the period March 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018 and November 1, 2018 – December 20, 2018 in any villa category.
• All five experiences are available for guests during their stay, however only one experience can be arranged per day, and are subject to availability
• This offer can be combined with any other combinable promotions at Soneva.
• This offer is applicable for individual bookings only and is not applicable for groups, conferences or meetings.
• Advanced reservation is required and is subject to availability.
• The standard Soneva cancellation and payment policies apply.
For Soneva Kiri: KKD18