Celebrate the Festival of Lights amidst the beauty of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives this autumn. Make more of your holiday with this exclusive offer that includes your luxurious beachfront villa, return domestic air transfers, daily meals, signature experiences and more. Two children also get complimentary accommodation, daily meals and return air transfers.
This offer is valid for stays from October 1 – November 30, 2019.
This offer is valid for the following one-bedroom villa categories: Soneva Fushi Villa, Crusoe with Pool
Rates start at USD 6,500 net for a minimum stay of three (3) nights for two (2) guests
Booking Code RDSFINDW19
This offer is inclusive of:
- All the inclusions in the Book Direct Offer
- Shared return domestic flight transfers between Malé International Airport and Soneva Fushi
- Full Board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for all paying guests, with two (2) house brand drinks and non-alcoholic beverages during meals
- One dinner at Fresh in the Garden (pre-reservation is suggested)
- Two (2) children under the age of 12 get complimentary accommodation, Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on our children’s menu and return air transfers
- One Guided Snorkelling Trip with our Marine Biologist (shared activity with other guests)
- One Dolphin Cruise for up to two (2) adults and two (2) children (shared activity with other guests)
- One Tension Soother spa treatment each for up to two (2) guests
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum stay of three (3) nights is required.
- Extra guests are included in the Full Board benefit when the extra guest supplement has been paid (standard villa occupancy applies)
- Full Board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are only fully inclusive at Mihiree Mithaa for breakfast and lunch, and at Down to Earth for dinner. If guests choose any other dining outlets, the amount of USD 100 per person will be credited for lunch and USD 175 for dinner. Any consumption exceeding the credit limit will be charged as a supplement (published rates apply)
- The Snorkelling Trip and Dolphin Cruise experiences are weather dependent and cannot be exchanged for cash. No alternative will be offered in cases of cancellation due to weather conditions
We are pleased to guarantee the best online rate when you book directly with soneva.com
Discover Our Other Offers
Rugby World Cup 2019
We are delighted to announce that three of England’s rugby heroes; James Haskell, Jason Robinson and Austin Healey will be commentating in person on selected matches on this year’s Rugby World Cup.