Leave Thailand’s beaten path to the untamed jungles of Koh Kood, Thailand’s fourth largest and most uninhabited island. This November, Soneva Kiri invites guests to immerse themselves in the healing and strengthening practice of Hatha yoga with its 7 day yoga retreat.
Leading the retreat is Dorelal, a yoga expert who has spent many years studying, practicing and teaching a variety of different forms of yoga and yogic philosophy. He is a Master in Applied Yoga Science from the Bihar School of Yoga, the first yoga university in the world.
The retreat is for a duration of seven nights crafted to complement and improve your day to day skills with two hours of yoga each day.
7 nights accommodation in a private room with an en-suite bathroom, in a shared Larger Villa (4-6 Bedroom Villa)
Shared return flight transfers between Bangkok and Soneva Kiri on a fixed schedule on Soneva’s Cessna
Daily Half Board (breakfast and dinner) at resort restaurants (excludes In-Villa and Treepod Dining). Nutritious and health-conscious cuisine can be tailored to your dietary needs.
Non-alcoholic beverages during meal times
Mr/Ms. Friday butler on hand to anticipate and respond to every request during your stay
Complimentary use of the fully equipped gym and tennis court
Two hours of practice and 40 minutes of meditation each day
Two hours of spa treatments at the Six Senses Spa
Pre and post wellness screenings
This package is valid for stays from November 15-22, 2018 (the 22nd is the last day for check-out)
Single Occupancy: USD 5,670 net per person
Double Occupancy: USD 8,675 net per couple
Booking Code: RSKYG18
Terms and Conditions
- The above offers are only applicable for new bookings made from June 21, 2018 onwards
- The Package cannot be combined with the any special offers
- Bookings taken outside of these dates are not eligible for the above offer
- The Booking Code must be indicated upon making a reservation
- Advance reservation is required and subject to space availability
- All Payment Terms, Cancellation Policy, and other terms and conditions are as per the resort policy
Reservations can be made by contacting directly to our Reservations Department at email: email@example.com or telephone: +91 124 4511000