Sonu and Eva’s Must – Do Maldivian Discovery
Toes in the sand, salt on the skin, the arc of the sun your only sense of time – the freedom of nature inspires Soneva’s three-part adventure that promises a journey of discovery across land and sea. The adventure begins at Soneva Fushi, the Maldives’ original desert island hideaway, where vast luxury villas nestle amongst rich greenery in touching distance of a Biosphere UNESCO protected coral reef. The call of the seas will then be answered from the comfort of Soneva In Aqua, our 19.25m by 6.40m yacht charter that combines the charm of Soneva with the freedom to explore the untouched Maldivian atolls. Stepping back onto dry land, Soneva Jani is the final port of call. Set on an inviting archipelago within a 5.6 kilometre private lagoon, the resort’s over-water villas offer a unique ‘castaway’ experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above offer is only applicable for new bookings made from July 8, 2016 onwards.
- The above offer is valid for minimum 6 nights stay.
- The above offer must combine Soneva Fushi, Soneva In Aqua & Soneva Jani.
- The above offer cannot be combined with the any other special offers.
- Bookings taken outside of these dates are not eligible for the above offer.
- Booking Code – SRTCP18 must be indicated upon making a reservation.
- The above offer is not applicable for groups, conferences or meeting request.
- Advance reservation is required and subject to space availability.
- All other terms and conditions are as per resort policies.
- Reservations can be made by contacting your preferred travel agents or our reservations department at email: email@example.com, skype: soneva.reservation or telephone: +91 124 4511000.
Booking code: SRTCP18