Soneva Kiri x Chef Gyoten Offer
An unmissable chance to dine on sushi crafted by the three Michelin-starred Chef Kenji Gyoten, surrounded by Koh Kood’s untamed charm. With this exclusive offer you will enjoy one complimentary dinner with Chef Kenji, return domestic air transfers, daily breakfast and dinner, one child receives complimentary accommodation, daily breakfast and dinner, and more. Rates start at THB 133,500 net for two nights for two guests and THB 172,500 net for three nights for two guests.
This offer is valid for stays from February 3 – 10, 2020.
This offer is valid for the following villa categories: Bayview Pool Villa Suite, Sunset Ocean Pool Villa Suite, and Beach Pool Villa Suite.
Shared return air transfers between Bangkok and Soneva Kiri
Daily Half Board
One dinner with Chef Kenji Gyoten
One 50-minute selected Six Senses Spa treatment per adult per stay
This offer is inclusive of:
- Shared return air transfers between Bangkok and Soneva Kiri (fixed schedule)
- Daily Half Board (breakfast and dinner) at select restaurants (excludes In-Villa and Treepod Dining)
- Non-alcoholic beverages during meal times at resort restaurants
- One dinner with Chef Kenji Gyoten, the three Michelin-starred sushi master
- One 50-minute selected Six Senses Spa treatment per adult per stay
- One child younger than 12 years old receives complimentary accommodation and daily Half Board (breakfast and dinner) on our children’s menu (excludes return air transfers charged at THB 9,500 NET per person)
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are in Thai Baht, per villa per package, inclusive of service charge and applicable government tax
- Half Board (breakfast and dinner) meals are only fully inclusive as follows: breakfast - Dining Room; and dinner - Dining Room, Benz's and The View. If guests choose any other dining outlets, the amount of USD 175 per person will be credited for dinner. Any consumption exceeding the credit limit will be charged as a supplement (published rates apply)
- This offer is only valid for guests who are residents of Thailand
- Proof of residence in Thailand is required for reservation (Thai ID card or work permit)
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers