Getting to Our Resort
The Soneva experience begins when you arrive at Malé International Airport. You will be greeted by a Soneva Representative holding a sign saying “Soneva”, who will assist you with your local transfers.*
- Our representative will escort you to the Soneva lounge, just a five minute car ride away.
- Schedules are subject to Trans Maldivian Airlines’ discretion.
- Please ensure your international flight lands in Malé no later than 15:30 for your seaplane connection.
- If you have a later flight, we have an alternative domestic transfer option.
- You will be escorted directly to the domestic terminal for departure.
View Resort Map
Packing and Flight Tips
- The casual dress code around the resort and our “No News No Shoes” philosophy will lighten your suitcase.
- The seaplane flight is 30 minutes long and does not offer restroom facilities. We recommend you use the restroom before boarding.
- Checked-in luggage on the seaplane is limited to 25 kgs. If you think your luggage may exceed this, please contact Soneva Reservations.*
*If you have yet to book your transfers you are required to do so no later than 72 hours prior to arrival. Please contact Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 124 4511000.