Getting to Our Resort
The Soneva experience begins when you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. If you arrive via a connecting international flight, a Soneva Representative will greet you at the aerobridge. For domestic connecting flights you will be met at the arrival gate. For guests arriving from Bangkok, please check in at counter D24 in the Departure Hall.*
- Please ensure your international flight lands in Bangkok no later than 13:30, as the last flight to Soneva Kiri departs at 15:40.
- If you have a later flight, we can assist you in booking an overnight stay in Bangkok to catch the first flight out the next morning.
Packing and Flight Tips
- The casual dress code around the resort and our “No News No Shoes” philosophy will lighten your suitcase. However, should you wish to participate in outdoor activities
such as hiking, tennis, etc. kindly bring appropriate footwear.
- The flight to Koh Mai Si, Soneva Kiri’s airport island, is 90 minutes long and does not offer restroom facilities. We recommend you use the restroom before boarding.
- Checked-in luggage on the plane is limited to 20 kgs. If you think your luggage may exceed this, please contact Soneva Reservations.*
- When packing, please remember that the all-year-round comfortable temperature in our tropical climate requires only light clothing and textiles such as cotton, linen etc. A light jacket or shawl might be suitable for the cooler evenings.
*If you have yet to book your transfers you are required to do so no later than 72 hours prior to arrival. Please contact Reservations at email@example.com or +91 124 4511000.
**Only passengers holding Business and First Class boarding passes will have access to the Fast Track Immigration Lane, both upon arrival and departure. Guests holding Economy class boarding passes will use the normal Immigration counters.